Welcome to the Bangalow Blue Dogs
We are one of the district’s oldest, largest and most successful soccer clubs. We field male and female teams of all ages (5 to 55+) and provide players with equitable, enjoyable and competitive opportunities to play team sport, be healthy and foster friendships.
Most school age NSW students are eligible for a $100 Active Kids voucher. Make sure you apply for the voucher before commencing registration.
After team nomination registration is still possible by appointment. The approximate dates for team nominations are:
- Mid February Senior ANZAC Day Cup & Callan McMillan Teams
- Early March Senior Point Score Teams (Age 19+)
- Early March Youth Point Score Teams (Age 12 to 18)
- Late March Junior MiniRoo Teams (Age 5 to 11)
If you are interested in making a late registration contact us at email@example.com
Training times vary depending upon the competition:
- Women’s and Men’s Premier League: Early-January
- Men’s Championship League: Early-January
- Women’s League 3 and 4 (Age 16+): Mid-January
- Men’s League 4 and 7 (Age 19+): Mid-January
- Juniors Youth (Age 12 to 18) Refer Coach
- Kids MiniRoo (Age 5 to 11) Refer Coach
Prior to commencement of team-based pre-season training many of our senior women’s and men’s players have a social “kick-around” on Thursday from 6 to 7pm. Registration is not required to take part during this phase.
If you’d like to join in, just come along or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
50+ Years and Still Kicking!
We are focusing on
- bringing Sport back to the Bangalow Township through:
- “Dogs Day Out” a fun-filled micro festival for the community at home games with music, activities and food; and the
- “Blue Dogs” supporters club;
- top quality Men’s and Women’s Premier and Championship teams
- Premier League coaching for Youth, Teens, Girls-Only and Kids teams
- putting a spotlight on:
- Women’s soccer; and
- lifelong competitive sport (5 to 55+) for better health and friendships