The Blue Dogs are a Bangalow institution that is passionate about whole of life sport and the Bangalow community.
It is managed by a dedicated volunteer committee with many years of experience in playing and coaching soccer.
The committee has some ambitious and important goals:
- producing players and fielding male and female teams from 5 to 55+ years that are equitable, competitive and enjoyable
- providing playing and spectating experiences for club members and the community
- encouraging lifelong community involvement in sport
- fostering and developing soccer and teamwork skills in our players
- providing pathways for our talented players and supporting social networks
A top four finish is a tradition at Blue Dogs. Some of our senior competition results include:
- Men’s and Women’s premier league titles
- Round five of the National FFA Cup
- Male and female individual player excellence awards
Blue Dogs benefits the community by:
- fostering young people — our children and teens have the opportunity to become part of a team, practice, play, make friends for life and develop important coordination skillsand fitness
- fostering senior players — providing equitable opportunities for men and women to keep physically active, healthy and fit, build friendships and allow families to play together
- fostering local talent — providing a club for amateurs and pathways for budding professionals
- providing top level teams — fielding high performing men’s and women’s premier and championship teams
- providing easily accessible sporting events for the community
- creating opportunities to bring our community and visiting spectators into Bangalow township
- promoting and building the sporting capacity of the area
- sharing a sense of community engagement and excitement focused on local sport
If you apply your Active Kids Voucher during registration, $100 will be deducted from the fees below.
- Under 6’s and 7’s– $155.00
- Under 8’s to Under 11’s – $170.00
- Under 12’s to 16’s $205.00
- Under 17’s and 18’s – $265.00
- Senior Players 19+ – $370.00
Registered players will be allocated to a team on the basis of registration date receipt of full payment and year of birth.
Girls Only Teams
For U8 – to U12 age groups, the association will create girl’s only MiniRoos competitions if there are sufficient nominations from other FFNC clubs. If a Girls only competition is likely, in any of theses age groups we automatically allocate females to Girl Only teams until these are full.
If you would prefer to play in a mixed competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of a Girls Only team.
All players will wear and care for the Club supplied jersey – Bangalow club socks and black shorts can be purchased from the Canteen or Online.
Shin pads and football boots are also compulsory and can be purchased from your preferred retailer.
If you are interested in coaching a team this please contact the club on email@example.com.
It is a requirement for all coaches and officials to complete a Volunteer Working With Children Check. This is a quick and free process that can be done online through Service NSW.
Training times vary depending upon the competition:
- Men’s Premier and Championship Senior 6.30pm Tuesday and Thursday
- Women’s Premier Senior 6.00pm Wednesday
- Men’s Senior (Age 19+) 6.00pm Thursday
- Women’s Senior (Age 19+) 6.00pm Wednesday
- Juniors Youth (Age 12 to 18) Refer Coach
- Kids MiniRoo (Age 5 to 11) Refer Coach
Pre-season training commences at different times depending upon the competition:
- Premier and Championship: Early-January
- Men’s and Women’s (Age 19+): Mid-January
- Juniors & Youth (Age 12 to 18): Early-March
- MiniRoo (Age 5 to 11): Late-April
Post-season training organised training finishes when the season ends in Late August. Some of our social teams will continue to have a “kick-around” all year round. If you’d like to join in Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.