The Blue dogs are a Bangalow institution that is passionate about whole of life sport and the Bangalow community.
It is managed by a dedicated volunteer committee with many years of experience in playing and coaching soccer.
The committee has some ambitious and important goals:
- producing players and fielding male and female teams from 5 to 55+ years that are equitable, competitive and enjoyable
- providing playing and spectating experiences for club members and the community
- encouraging lifelong community involvement in sport
- fostering and developing soccer and teamwork skills in our players
- providing pathways for our talented players and supporting social networks
A top four finish is a tradition at Blue dogs. Some of our senior competition results include:
- Men’s and Women’s premier league titles
- Round five of the National FFA Cup
- Male and female individual player excellence awards
Blue dogs benefits the community by:
- fostering young people — our children and teens have the opportunity to become part of a team, practice, play, make friends for life and develop important coordination skillsand fitness
- fostering senior players — providing equitable opportunities for men and women to keep physically active, healthy and fit, build friendships and allow families to play together
- fostering local talent — providing a club for amateurs and pathways for budding professionals
- providing top level teams — fielding high performing men’s and women’s premier and championship teams
- providing easily accessible sporting events for the community
- creating opportunities to bring our community and visiting spectators into Bangalow township
- promoting and building the sporting capacity of the area
- sharing a sense of community engagement and excitement focused on local sport
If you apply your Active Kids Voucher during registration, $100 will be deducted from the fees below.
- Under 6’s – $135.00 (players born in 2014 who played last year remain in U6 age group)
- Under 7’s – $135.00
- Under 8’s and Under 9’s – $150.00
- Under 10 ‘s and Under 11’s – $165.00
- Under 12’s to Under 16’s – Fees $200.00
- Under 17’s and Under 18’s – $265.00
- Senior Players 19+ – $370.00
Places will be allocated based on date of registration, fees paid in full and based on year of birth.
Girls Teams Only
For U8 -U12 age groups, dependent on numbers, FFNC creating a girl’s only MiniRoos pool and on team nominations from other clubs. If a Girls team is likely, female registrants of this age will AUTOMATICALLY be placed in a Girls team if space is available. If you would like your daughter to play in a mixed team, you will need to contact the club to opt out of a Girls only team.
Training times vary depending upon the competition:
- Men’s Premier and Championship Senior 6.30pm Tuesday and Thursday
- Women’s Premier Senior 6.00pm Wednesday
- Men’s Senior (Age 19+) 6.00pm Thursday
- Women’s Senior (Age 19+) 6.00pm Wednesday
- Juniors Youth (Age 12 to 18) Refer Coach
- Kids MiniRoo (Age 5 to 11) Refer Coach